The Bel Foundation's mission consist of supporting projects from associations based in countries all around the world.
Do you represent an association that works to improve children's well-being, and are you undertaking a project aimed at promoting a balanced diet ?
Get a support request on our online platform:
No incomplete files will be considered.
Before going to the Foundation's Board of Directors, applications are pre-selected by the Selection and Project Follow-up Committee (CSSP) after being analyzed using several criteria. These criteria include the following requirements:
The Selection and Project Follow-up Committee meets as many times as is necessary and at least before each Board of Directors meeting. Chaired by Antoine Fiévet, Bel's Foundation Board of Directors meets twice a year to give its final decision on which cases should be sponsored and to follow up on them.
- Structure must have a not-for-profit designation
- Project must be specifically related to children (0-16 years of age)
- Grant must apply to actual implementation of an initiative and not to the association funding
- Project must be in line with long-term goals and have long-term durability
- Project must be based in one of the countries where the Foundation operates (see the list of countries)