The goal? To support four local associations in their initiatives to improve children’s nutrition.
What’s in it for them?
- A €5,000 contribution from the Bel Foundation for each association
- support from Ulule dedicated to raising funds and promoting their project
The four winning associations have started their crowdfunding campaign on Ulule. Via this platform, the general public and Bel employees were able to vote for their favorite project. The prize? An additional €5,000 from the Bel Foundation.
The Ulule campaign was a great success: each association reached and even exceeded its goal!
- La Halte du Coeur raised €10,832€.
- L’Etage raised €10,450.
- Intermèdes Robinson raised 7 932€.
- CSC La Provence – also a favorite – raised 7 578€.
The associations will carry out their project during 2023. See you in 2024 to discover their results!
You can find the history of the Ulule campaign on Bel’s social networks.