You are a NGO
Your project is helping the development of school canteens internationally ?
Submit your project !
You can get a financial support from the Bel Foundation.
Every year, about twenty projects are supported.
Before submitting your project, please check that you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Your structure must have a not-for-profit designation,
- If not French, your Structure must have a French partner and/or one recommendation of a French Foundation,
- Your Project must be specifically related to children,
- Your Project has to specifically improve their nutrition, in a school canteen,
- The Grant must apply to actual implementation of an initiative and not to the association funding,
- Your Project must be in line with long-term goals and have long-term durability,
- Your Project must be based in one of the countries where the Bel Foundation operates (click here to see the list of countries).
Before beeing submitted to the Board of Directors of the Foundation, every application is assessed by the Project Selection Committee (PSC).
- June, 1st – August, 31st 2023 : online applications
- September / October 2023 : analysis and preselection by the Project Selection Committee
- November 2023 : deliberation of the Board of Directors
- December 2023 – December 2024 : implementation and monitoring of the project
The 2023 Call for Projects is now closed.
The next Call For Projects starts on the June, 1st 2023.