Is your project helping to tackle food insecurity among young children in France?
Before submitting your project, check that you meet the following criteria:
- Your organisation must be an association or not-for-profit organisation,
- Your project is specifically linked to the most vulnerable children,
- Your project must promote access to food for children or contribute to their nutritional education,
- The support is for the practical implementation of an initiative, not for funding the organisation or its day-to-day activities,
- Your project is long-term and intended to be sustainable,
- Your project is based in France.
Before being submitted to the Foundation’s Board of Directors, each request for support is analysed by the Project Selection Committee (PSC).
- 5 June – 31 August 2023: applications to sent to [email protected]
- September – October 2023: review and pre-selection by the Project Selection Committee
- 15 November 2023: decision by the Board of Directors
- December 2023 – December 2024: implementation and monitoring of the project
The 2023 call for projects “Early childhood and food insecurity in France” is closed.